Buyer’s Agent in Lake Norman and Charlotte
- Why use a Buyer’s Agent (BA)? It is very important if you are a buyer because a Buyer’s Agent must; promote your best interest, be loyal to you, follow your lawful instructions, provide you with all material facts that could influence your decision, use reasonable skill, care and diligence and account for all monies they handle for you. A real estate broker who becomes an agent of a buyer is deemed to be a fiduciary. Without the Buyer Agency Agreement, the agent you’re working with is a sub-agent for the seller. Once you signed the agreement, your Buyer’s Agent must do everything possible to gain an advantage for the Buyer (you).
- Only BA can guarantee to represent you in your home purchase.
- An BA provides the true facts as to value, market/neighborhood conditions, and obvious physical defects of the home. The high level of negotiation training and expertise of an EBA helps in the success of getting the right price.
- Because a Buyer’s Agent only represents Buyers, a Seller is always unaware of the price buyers are willing to spend during the negotiation process, bringing the advantage back to the Buyer and the Buyer’s wallet. For this reason alone, it is very common to save thousands of dollars during the critical negotiation process.
Buyer Gets The Benefits
- A Buyer’s Agent will insist that the buyer utilizes a qualified home inspector who will treat the buyer as their client, and not as a customer.
- Listing agents (the ones with the sign in the front yard) and the company that they work for represent the Seller, not the Buyer. Their job is to get the Seller the highest price on the best terms.
- A Buyer’s Agent’s job is to get the Buyer the lowest price on the best terms. They will give you the facts, good and bad. A listing agent (seller’s agent or builder’s rep) cannot tell you about many things that would be detrimental to the Seller because they work for the Seller.
- A Buyer’s Agent will help you with your financing alternatives. They may advise you to be pre-approved by a lender. Why? Because a fully approved loan makes you a cash buyer.
- Buyer’s Agents have a legal and ethical obligation to put your interests first!
- Most noteworthy, it’s FREE OF CHARGE!